Modified by Susan Riege on Oct 27, 2017
The Edit Command dialog
The Edit Command dialog provides controls to add a new command, edit command actions, names, add an image to command, or edit the shortcut keys assigned to a command.
The dialog is accessed in one of the following ways:
- Click Ctrl+Left Mouse when the cursor is over the desired command.
- From the Customizing Editor dialog:
- Click the New button.
- Click the Edit button after selecting an entry in the Categories region of the Command tab.
- Double-click an entry in the Commands region of the Commands tab.
- Process - click the Browse button to open the Process Browser dialog to browse and select the desired process.
- Parameters - displays the parameters for the command. Click Info for information about the selected command.
- Caption - use the text box and drop-down to enter/select the desired caption for the command.
- Description - enter a description of the command.
- Bitmap File - click ... to browse and select a picture for the selected command.
- Preview - displays a preview of the selected picture.
- Primary - use the drop-down to select the primary shortcut key for the command.
- Alternative - use the drop-down to select a secondary shortcut key for the command.
- Currently in use by - if the selected primary or alternative shortcut is currently used by another command, these areas shows those commands.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.