Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to add a meaningful label to the selected version of the document currently selected in the Files region of the Storage Manager panel. This provides, for example, a way to easily recognize that version's purpose.
With the required document selected in the Files region of the Storage Manager panel, this command can be accessed in the following ways:
- Combined View - select the required version in the Time line region of the panel, right-click, and choose the Apply Label command from the context menu.
- Classic View - select the required version in the Local History region, right-click, and choose the Apply Label command from the context menu.
First ensure that the required document is selected in the Files region of the Storage Manager panel. Then select the version of the document to which you want to apply a label in the applicable region of the panel.
After launching the command, the Apply Label dialog will open. Use this dialog to enter the name for the label as required up to a maximum or 64 characters then click OK. How the label appears in the region depends on the view configured for the panel:
- Classic View - the label will be appended to the version name appearing as Version n [Label] in the Local History region of the panel.
- Combined View - the label will appear in the Comment column in the Time line region of the panel.
- When a label is applied, the saved back-up will become read-only.