Created: October 27, 2017 | Updated: February 22, 2018
Applies to Altium Designer versions: 18.0, 18.1, 19.0, 19.1, 20.0, 20.1, 20.2 and 21
The Confirm Break Objects Union dialog
The Confirm Break Object Union dialog provides controls to remove objects from or keep objects in a Union.
The dialog is accessed by right-clicking on any object that has been added to a Union then selecting Unions » Break objects from Union from the context menu.
Choose Objects to Keep or Remove from Union
- Object Kind - displays the object type, e.g., Net Label, Component, Text, etc.
- Description - displays the description of the object, e.g., height/width, designator, etc.
- Keep in Union - enable to mark an object(s) for removal from the Union.
- All On - click to mark all objects for removal from the Union.
- All Off - click to deselect all objects.