Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to access the Properties panel, which provides editing access to the detailed properties of a currently selected object that has been placed in the active Draftsman document (*.PCBDwf).
This command can be accessed from the PcbDrawing Editor by:
- Double-clicking on a placed object in the workspace.
- Right-clicking over a placed object in the workspace, and choosing the Item Properties command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the Properties panel will appear, pre-loaded with the properties for the object selected. Use the panel to make changes to the attributes of the object as required.
- While it is not possible to make changes to different object types at the same time through the Properties panel, you can make simultaneous changes to multiple selected objects of the same type. Use standard Shift+click to multi-select - the panel will present the values for the last object added to the selection.
- The object type whose properties are currently being browsed/modified is reflected at the top of the panel.
- Defaults for all primitives that can be placed within a Draftsman document, can be defined on the Draftsman - Defaults page of the Preferences dialog.
- When no design objects are currently selected within the workspace, the Properties panel presents options for the active Draftsman document (Document Options).