Applied Parameters: Action=Clockwise
This command is used to rotate one or more selected objects in a clockwise direction.
This command is accessed in the Schematic Editor, and Schematic Library Editor, by:
- Choosing the Edit » Move » Rotate Selection Clockwise command from the main menus.
- Locating and using the Rotate Selection Clockwise command () on the Active Bar.
- Using the Shift+Spacebar keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, what happens next depends on whether or not there are currently selected objects in the main design workspace:
- Objects selected - the selected objects will be rotated clockwise by 90°.
- No Objects Selected - the cursor will change to a cross-hair and you will be prompted to choose an object to rotate. Position the cursor over the required object and click, or press Enter. The object will be selected, then rotated clockwise by 90°.
The object(s) remain selected. Use the command again to rotate further.
- If the chosen object (or an object in the current selection) is locked, you will be prompted with a confirmation dialog alerting you to this, and asking if you want to continue.