Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to toggle the display of pins whose Hide property is currently enabled.
This command is accessed from the Schematic Library Editor by choosing the View » Show Hidden Pins command, from the main menus.
After launching the command, all pins whose Hide property is enabled will be displayed within the workspace. The command will have a tick next to it on the menu, highlighting the fact that hidden pins are being intentionally shown. The Hide property for the pins remains enabled - it is not cleared through use of this command. The command simply overrides this property, forcing the pins to be displayed. Use the command again to to effectively turn this override off, and return the pins to their defined hidden state.
- All hidden pins will be shown/hidden, depending on their previous display state, for the entire active library document.
- Hidden pins for a component can also be revealed on the sheet in the Schematic Library Editor by:
- Double-clicking on the entry for the component, in the Components list within the SCH Library panel. This will load the Properties panel with the properties for the symbol. Simply toggle the Show All Pins option, in the Pins section of the panel.
- Access the Properties panel when no objects are selected in the workspace/library. This will present options for the library itself. Then simply toggle the Show Hidden Pins option, in the General section of the panel.
- Hidden pins for a placed component can also be revealed on the sheet in the Schematic Editor. Select the component to present its properties in the Properties panel. Then simply toggle the Show All Pins option, in the Pins section of the panel.