Applied Parameters: None
This feature is used to restore the current document to its state previous to the last operation. Multiple levels of undo are supported.
This command can be accessed from the Schematic Editor and the Schematic Library Editor, by:
- Choosing the Edit » Undo command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the Quick Access Bar.
- Clicking the button on the Schematic Standard toolbar (Schematic Editor), or Sch Lib Standard toolbar (Schematic Library Editor).
- Using the Ctrl+Z keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the last operation will be 'undone' and the document will be returned to its previous state. Use the command repeatedly to undo more operations.
- A command that has been 'undone' using this command, can be 'redone' using the Redo command.