Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to remove the selected waveform from the active wave plot in the current chart of the Waveform Analysis window.
This command can be accessed from the SimData Editor in the following ways:
- Choose the Wave » Remove Wave command from the main menus.
- Click the button on the SimView toolbar.
- Right-click on the waveform's name then choose the Remove Wave command from the context menu.
First, ensure that the waveform you want to remove is selected in the Waveform Analysis window. This is achieved by clicking on the waveform name (a selected waveform will become bolder in color and have a dot to the left of its name).
After launching the command, the waveform will be removed from the plot.
- The selected waveform can also be removed from the active wave plot by using the Delete command.
- When a waveform is selected, filtering is applied using the name of the waveform as the scope. All other waveforms in the active chart with different names will be masked (becoming dim). The extent of the masking (how dim the non-selected waveforms become) can be controlled through the use of the Mask Level slider bar accessed by clicking the Mask Level button located at the bottom-right of the Waveform Analysis window. If more than one waveform of the same name exists in the active chart, the non-selected instances will remain fully visible.