Applied Parameters: None
This feature is used to restore the active Draftsman document (*.PCBDwf) to its state previous to the last operation. Multiple levels of undo are supported.
This command can be accessed from the PcbDrawing Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Undo command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the Quick Access Bar.
- Clicking the button on the Drawing Document Standard toolbar.
- Using the Ctrl+Z keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the last operation will be 'undone' and the document will be returned to its previous state. Use the command repeatedly to undo previous operations.
- A command that has been 'undone' using this command, can be 'redone' using the Redo command