Applied Parameters: None
This feature is used to restore the active Draftsman document (*.PCBDwf) to its state previous to the last operation. Multiple levels of undo are supported.
For a high-level look at how the Altium Draftsman Drawing System provides an interactive approach to the creation of production documentation for your PCBs, see Draftsman
This command can be accessed from the PcbDrawing Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Undo command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the Quick Access Bar.
- Clicking the button on the Drawing Document Standard toolbar.
- Using the Ctrl+Z keyboard shortcut.
The command only becomes available provided a change to the document has been made.
After launching the command, the last operation will be 'undone' and the document will be returned to its previous state. Use the command repeatedly to undo previous operations.
- A command that has been 'undone' using this command, can be 'redone' using the Redo command