Applied Parameters: None
This command is not a command in the usual sense, but rather gives access to a sub-menu of commands for signing in/accessing a managed content server, as well as accessing license management, and extensions and updates. Its associated button reflects the user that is currently signed in to a managed content server.
This command is accessed by clicking the at the top-right of the main application window.
After launching the command, a sub-menu will present, the commands available on which depend on whether you are currently signed in to a managed content server or not.
- Not signed in - the following commands are available:
- Sign In - provides access to the Sign In dialog, with which to sign in to a target server in which all your managed content (unified components, managed projects, managed schematic sheets) is stored.
- Server Access - presents the name of the server to which you have signed in to previous, and its URL.
- Custom - click to access the Sign In dialog to sign into a server.
- Licenses - provides access to the License Management view, 'command central' for signing-in to your Altium account, and setting up your licensing for the software.
- Extensions and Updates - provides access to the Extensions & Updates view, from where additional software functionality, provided through optional extensions, can be browsed, installed and managed. The view also reflects the current state of the Altium NEXUS platform itself, with controls available to modify the core features and functionality installed with the platform, and also to update the platform to the next version of Altium NEXUS, as and when it becomes available.
- Already signed in - the following commands are available:
- Sign Out - use this command to sign out of the managed content server to which you are currently signed in.
- Server Access - presents the name of the server to which you are currently signed in, and its URL. Using the command provides access to browse the content of that server through the Explorer panel.
- Custom - click to access the Sign In dialog to sign into a different server.
- Licenses - as detailed above.
- Extensions and Updates - as detailed above.