Applied Parameters: Limit=Margin
This command is used to wrap lines of text at the margin in the current document.
Access to this command can be made in the following ways:
- Choose Tools » Word Wrap » At Margin from the main menus.
- Click the button on the Text Utilities toolbar.
After launching the command, text entered will be wrapped at the right hand margin, as defined by the value entered in the Margin width field, on the Text Editors - Display page of the Preferences dialog.
- With word wrapping disabled, lines of text can become extremely long. To make the document more readable, either enable word wrapping or manually insert carriage returns.
- You can change between word wrap modes at any time - the text in the document will be reformatted to comply with the mode chosen.
- Word wrapping can also be configured using the Word wrap option (and related sub-options) on the Text Editors - Display page of the Preferences dialog.