Modified by Tiffany Cullen on Apr 7, 2021
The Advanced Settings dialog provides controls to configure certain features of the software.
The dialog is accessed by clicking the Advanced button on the System - General page of the Preferences dialog.
- All / Modified / Open Beta - use to filter the options displayed in the dialog by the selected option.
- Search - enter text to filter the grid information.
- Grid - displays the available settings.
- Preference Name - the name of the feature.
- Status - lists the status of the feature, either Default (no changes have been made) or User Set (a change has been made).
- Type - displays the preference type, either Boolean (a preference that can be enabled or disabled through use of a checkbox) or Integer (a preference that requires a value to be entered).
- Value - displays the default values. This column is editable. For a Boolean type preference, use the associated checkbox to enable or disable the preference. For an Integer type preference, enter the required value.
- Default Value - displays the default settings for the preference. This column is not editable and will be applied to the Value field.
- Description - this is a description of the feature. Note that for some Integer type preferences, the valid range of values that can be entered, and what they signify, is included in the description.
- Reset - click to reset the selected setting.
- Reset All - click to reset all settings.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.