Parameter Editor Options
Created: September 28, 2017 | Updated: September 28, 2017
The Parameter Editor Options dialog
The Parameter Editor Options dialog allows you to define the type of information that will display in the Parameter Table Editor.
The dialog is accessed from the schematic editor by clicking Tools » Parameter Manager from the main menus.
- Include Parameters Owned By - use the checkboxes to display parameters owned by:
- Nets (Parameters Sets)
- Sheet Symbols
- That Meet the Following Criteria - select a scope of criteria from the drop down for objects to be included:
- All Objects
- Objects with existing parameters
- Objects with existing used parameters
- Other Options
- Exclude System Parameters - enable this option to exclude all system parameters.
- Selected Objects Only - enable this option to include only selected objects.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.