Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to quickly swap the positions of a pair of chosen components in the current document.
This command can be accessed from the PCB Editor by:
- Choosing the Tools » Component Placement » Swap Components command from the main menus.
- Right-clicking over a placed component in the workspace then choosing the Component Actions » Swap Components command from the context menu.
After launching the command, you will enter component swapping mode. Swapping is done by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor over the first component that you want to swap then click or press Enter to select the component.
- Position the cursor over the second component that you want to swap with the first then click or press Enter. The components will be swapped with regard to their locations.
- Continue swapping further pairs of components or right-click or press Esc to exit swapping mode.