Applied Parameters: UseBrowser=True | ID=LibraryBrowser
This command is used to provide quick access to the Libraries panel, from where you can browse and place a Component from any of the Available Libraries onto the current document. The Libraries panel offers advanced search functions and the ability to drag and drop a component from the panel directly onto the active schematic document.
This command can be accessed from the Schematic Editor by:
- Choosing the Place » Part command from the main menus.
- Locating and using the Part command () on the Active Bar.
- Clicking the button on the Wiring toolbar.
- Right-clicking in the workspace and choosing the Place » Part command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the Libraries panel will either disappear or reappear, depending on whether it is currently visible or not.
- If the panel is part of a group of panels, using this command will make it the active panel in the group - bringing it to the front in docked or floating modes, and popping it out in pop-out mode.
- Using this command will toggle the display of the panel in the position and mode in which it was last placed.
- A currently visible panel will have a 'tick' icon next to its menu entry.
- The panel can also be toggled, with respect to its visibility, using the View » Panels » Libraries command, or by clicking the Panels button (available on the right of the Status Bar) and choosing the Libraries menu entry.