Applied Parameters: ContextSensitive=True|ObjectKind=SheetSymbol
This command is used to toggle the I/O Type for all sheet entries in one or more sheet symbols, simultaneously, and where applicable.
This command is accessed in the Schematic Editor, by:
- Right-clicking over a placed sheet symbol (not selected) and choosing the Sheet Symbol Actions » Toggle All Sheet Entries IO Type In Sheet Symbol command from the context menu.
- Right-clicking over a selected sheet symbol (or a sheet symbol that is part of a group of selected sheet symbols) and choosing the Sheet Symbol Actions » Toggle All Sheet Entries IO Type In Selected Sheet Symbol command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the I/O Type defined for each sheet entry will be toggled, where applicable. The actual change depends on the current I/O Type as follows:
- Unspecified remains Unspecified.
- Output changes to Input.
- Input changes to Output.
- Bidirectional remains Bidirectional.
- This command acts only on standard sheet symbols, and not device sheet symbols, or managed sheet instance symbols.