Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to toggle the Draws selection mode On, or OFF.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Selection » Trace command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Miscellaneous Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
- Using the Ctrl+T keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the Draws selection mode will either be turned ON, or OFF, depending on its current state. With this mode turned on, you will be able to include non-flashed objects in your selection.
- You must be in editing mode (carrying out an editing operation), before this command will become available.
- Objects will only be selected if the Add selection mode is enabled. Conversely, objects will only be deselected from an existing selection, if the Remove selection mode is enabled.
- You may have Draws and/or Flash/Point selection modes turned ON, but you cannot have both modes turned OFF at the same time.