CAD Software for PCB Design
The Complete CAD Software for PCB Design
To handle the complex challenges of a complete design project, you need a complete Computer Aided Design Software system for PCB design.
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
The most powerful, modern and easy-to-use PCB design tool for professional use.
The challenges of today’s complex designs require professional quality computer-aided design software tools. Too often in the past designers like you have been forced to choose between settling for lesser quality tools, or mixing together tools from different systems in order to get their job done. Fortunately, that is a problem that you no longer have to worry about.
Altium Designer is a complete CAD software design system that will give you the resources you need for your greatest design challenges. From your initial schematic capture to your final manufacturing output data, all the tools you need for printed circuit board design are available in Altium Designer.
Many design tools will boast a specific strength whether it is schematic capture, board layout, or system design. Altium Designer is unique in that all of these capabilities are its strengths, and they are all part of Altium’s complete CAD software solution to map electronic PCB components. Working with your design is now more intuitive than ever with the recently enhanced user interface in Altium Designer.
Since the complex designs that you work on these days often involve more than a single circuit board, Altium has what you need with multi-board assemblies allowing you to work from a complete system perspective. From schematic capture to your PCB manufacturing deliverables, Altium’s complete CAD solution is your best choice for getting your job done, and getting it done right.
Powerful Design Tools Together in One Complete System
Design your entire circuit board from start to finish with the complete set of PCB design tools in Altium Designer. Have you even scratched the surface of what every design tool available to you is capable of?
- With powerful tools to handle all aspects of your design, Altium Designer is the complete CAD software system that you need.
- With input from users like you, Altium continually updates its software such as Altium Designer’s enhanced user interface.
- Another feature of Altium Designer’s complete CAD software solution is to be able to work simultaneously with all the Printed Circuit Boards in your complete system.
Altium Designer’s powerful hierarchical schematic editor
As an engineer, you need a set of design tools that will give you complete control over all aspects of your design. Starting with the schematic you will need a powerful schematic capture tool that will allow you to design the smallest circuits up to the largest hierarchical designs. Altium Designer will give you the power and versatility to create any schematic that you need.
From there you will need a powerful place and route layout tool that will work with you instead of against you so that you can route even the most complex circuit topologies. You also need the ability to interface the circuit board layout in your electrical CAD tools with the physical system constraints in the mechanical CAD tools for today’s intricate designs. Again, Altium Designer 18 has you covered with its ability to bring both ECAD and MCAD together in the same system.
Design Tools that You Can Depend On to Create Your Designs
Powerful and versatile PCB layout design tools are the foundation of Altium’s complete CAD software system giving you the winning edge in all of your design challenges. How much power do you want from your CAD software?
- Altium’s schematic editor has the power you need for your most complex designs, including multi-levels of schematic hierarchy.
- Altium Designer’s Active Route puts the power of an auto-router into your hands to give you manually routed results.
- Altium brings the mechanical CAD world to you giving you the ability to import your system enclosures and mechanical constraints to verify form fit and function before going out for a prototype build.
Verifying the fit of your circuit boards to your mechanical enclosures with Altium
Chasing file formats and structures in order to blend design data from two completely different systems is something that no one should have to do. Your project schedules and department budgets just don’t have enough slack to support that type of extraneous work anymore. Altium has already taken care of this problem by creating all of the tools within Altium Designer to work together in one design environment.
This unified design environment, in turn, creates an easy and intuitive workflow that will save you time and money. This workflow isn’t limited to the schematic and PCB layout tools, you will also have access to verification tools such as a power delivery network (PDN) analyzer. By opening this tool in layout, you can quickly see and fix the power connections on your circuit board before sending the design out for a prototype build.
Design Tools in One Complete System that are Created to Work Together
Altium Designer’s unified design environment gives you more time for design creation by freeing you from the time-consuming burden of tools that have to be forced to work together. How often have you wanted simulators as part of your design software?
- Save time with design tools and data that were created to work together.
- Altium Designer’s unified environment produces an intuitive design workflow that enables you to easily work through the most difficult designs.
- The unified design environment also makes working with analysis tools, like the PDN Analyzer, easier for you to fit into your design workflow.
Altium Designer is a complete CAD software design system for all of your design needs. Check it out, there’s no other CAD software that comes close in comparison to it. Altium is the complete answer that you need.