Advanced Circuit Schematic Software
Utilize Advanced Circuit Schematic Software with Intuitive Tools
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
For your advanced designs you need the most advanced up-to-date schematic software that you can find, and you’ve found it here in Altium Designer.
Simple stand-alone schematic capture tools may have been enough many years ago, but today’s advanced designs need more. For the complex designs that engineers like you are working with every day, you need the best electronics design software that can handle hierarchical schematics. Those schematics are in turn driving advanced layouts that require more than what simple place and route tools can handle. You need layout software that will allow you to design flex circuitry, integrate 3D models, and work with multiple designs in the same session for a full system’s design approach. To accomplish this you need the most advanced set of PCB design tools that you can get. You need Altium Designer.
Altium’s circuit schematic software is built up from a solid foundation of two core features; a powerful 64-bit multithreading architecture, and a unified data model. With the 64-bit architecture, you won’t be experiencing the system delays that you’ve seen in other tools and with the unified data model you won’t be bogged down moving data from one tool to another. Altium Designer has been built to share data through the unified data model to bring the maximum amount of efficiency to the total design system. On top of that, you have over 30 years of research and development behind Altium Designer and it shows with newly enhanced streamlined look and feel of the tools.
Altium Designer Puts the Design Power You Need Into Your Hands
With all the demands on your time, you need the speed of Altium Designer to get you ahead of your schedule. When’s the last time you actually felt like you were ahead of your design schedules?
- Altium Designer’s fast and powerful 64-bit multithreading architecture will ensure that you always have enough design power for your advanced designs.
- With Altium Designer’s unified data model, you won’t have to worry about the problems of a mixed-tool environment.
- When working on advanced designs you should use tools that look and feel like they are up to the challenge. With Altium Designer’s advanced user interface, you have just that.
Altium Designer’s powerful unified data system allows you to work on all aspects of your design
The design may start with the schematic, but the schematic starts with the correct selection of PCB components. Altium Designer is ready to help you there with its bill of materials management tool; Active BOM. With a powerful schematic editor, you can create your designs with features such as advanced checking routines and hierarchical schematic sheets. No longer will you have to worry about how to create the schematic to meet your requirements because you will have every capability that you need. Have you ever worried about library parts? The IPC compliant footprint wizard has everything you need to get your design started right.
Altium Designer Gives You Complete Control of Your Schematic
Altium Designer gives you the total schematic capture system that you need instead of having to MacGyver a connectivity solution with a lower quality tool. If your schematic is where your design process starts to come to life, then why aren’t you equipping yourself with the best schematic tools?
- Whether it’s the smallest single sheet design or a multiple page, hierarchical schematic, Altium Designer’s schematic capture tool will get the job done for you.
- With the cloud connection to your component vendors that Altium’s Active BOM provides, you can make the correct component selections in your schematic.
- Need to create an IPC compliant or custom 3D library footprint for your next design? It’s not a problem for Altium Designer.
Not only is Altium Designer built on a solid foundation and equipped with a powerful schematic capture system to create your circuit designs, but its layout tools are in a league of their own. From the first component you place to the final net that you connect, you will have a full set of functionality to help you create the best layout. But, where most design systems have exhausted themselves, Altium Designer still has a lot more to give you. Whether it is incorporating a complete system of design rules that will ensure design integrity, or 3D clearance checking capabilities to make sure there aren’t any unexpected physical conflicts. With the pressure to get complete system designs finished ahead of schedule and under budget, Altium gives you the ability to integrate multiple PCB assemblies into a single design session to check form fit and function. Altium Designer’s job isn’t finished until the design is done and done according to specification.
Altium Designer Gives You the Tools to Check the Complete Design
The job isn’t finished until the checking is done, and Altium Designer has a complete suite of checking functions to ensure that your design is done the way you intended it to be. How many design tools do you want to help with your circuit boards?
- With Altium Designer you can build the guiding design rules into your design up front so that they stay with you throughout the entire design.
- Today’s fast-paced schedules and intricate mechanical designs means that you need to be able to see your design and the surrounding system in 3D.
- With Altium Designer’s multi-assembly capabilities, you can check all of your system’s boards together in one design session for connectivity and fit.
Have you found that your designs are growing faster than your old circuit schematic software can keep up with? If so then you need the new advanced standard of design tool quality that Altium Designer can give you.