User-Friendly PCB Layout Tutorials
Learn How to Design PCBs the Right Way with the Best PCB Design Tutorials
TOPICS IN THIS SOLUTION
An easy-to-use tool that guides you through successively more advanced PCB designer tasks.
Let’s face it: PCB design is complex, and not all design software packages have the tools to help you be successful. Altium Designer starts with a simple interface and offers you tutorials to help gain a better understanding of advanced features as you venture deeper into PCB design.
If you’ve ever used a new piece of software, you know about the learning curve involved. Why not purchase PCB design software that shows you how to be successful? Altium Designer is your answer. Forget about learning through trial and error, your PCB design software should guide you through the basic design tools and introduce you to advanced features that maximize productivity. Add to that a vibrant design community, extensive knowledge base, design webinars, and blogs written by experts, Altium Designer helps set you on the path to success.
Whether you are about to design your first PCB or you have years of successful design experience, your new PCB design package should guide you through the design process. With Altium Designer, you have access to layout tutorials that guide you through the various design and documentation features. Altium also gives everyone access to their knowledge base through their website. Rest assured, Altium wants you to be successful.
Altium Designer Helps You Beat the Learning Curve
Who has time to learn PCB design through trial and error? You need the pcb board layout tutorial to help you get up to speed quickly and show you how to get the most from advanced features. Altium Designer delivers more than just design tools; you’ll have access to the resources you need to be successful.
- You can get a great introduction to each feature in Altium Designer. Altium gives you access to video tutorials for each design feature.
Learn more about Altium Designer feature tutorials.
- Altium provides you with access to live and on-demand webinars. Experts in the field will be there to introduce you to new layout, routing, and component integration techniques.
Learn more about Altium’s webinars.
- Altium’s intuitive user interface makes it easy to get started, even if you’re new to printed circuit board design. Behind this simple interface lies extreme design power.
Learn more about Altium’s enhanced user interface.
Altium Designer guides you through your first schematic
Once you start designing, you might run into roadblocks. While other free PCB software companies will leave you scouring the internet for a solution, Altium gives you the support you need to overcome any design obstacle. From design blogs written by PCB experts to a comprehensive video library, you can learn the latest and greatest design techniques.
Get the Tools You Need to Succeed with Altium Designer
With Altium Designer, you get access to more than just a fully-equipped PCB design suite. In addition to the design tutorials, you have access to a comprehensive knowledge base that includes design blogs, a community forum, and extensive documentation. You won’t be left to design alone with Altium Designer.
- Video tutorials introduce you to Altium Designer’s schematic and layout design features.
Learn more about Altium’s video tutorial library.
- If you have a design question or if you need help using the program, Altium offers users access to their design forum. Get the answers you need from other designers and experts in the field.
- Unsure of how to start laying out your PCB assembly? Learn the finer points of PCB design directly from experts with the Altium Designer blog.
Rules-based design for vias
Experienced designers are familiar with this dilemma: you spend weeks designing your dream device, only to find out that it doesn’t work as planned. Altium Designer uses rules-based design that helps you avoid simple mistakes that can turn cause catastrophe. Eliminate guesswork and set yourself up for success with Altium Designer.
Altium Designer Helps You Avoid Common Design Mistakes
Printed Circuit Boardss are complicated systems, and few people can remember every single design rule. Altium Designer helps you beat the learning curve with built-in rules checking. Now you can catch design mistakes before you invest time and money in manufacturing.
- Altium Designer provides you with a gentle introduction to rules-based design. Learn how to toggle existing rules and define new rules with a comprehensive tutorial.
Learn more about getting started with rules-based design in Altium Designer.
- Don’t wait until your first manufacturing run to discover problems in your design. Altium Designer shows you any rule violations in your design and how to correct them.
Learn more about Altium Designer’s rules violation feature.
- Specialized applications require specialized design rules. Altium Designer lets you create new design rules that are customized for your device and application.
With Altium Designer, you’ll never be left hanging. Between visual tutorials, webinars, documentation, a thorough knowledge base, and design rules to help you stay on track, Altium Designer puts you on the road to success.