Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to toggle the display of automatically saved versions of files within the local history list for the currently selected document in the Files region of the Storage Manager panel. These are versions created using Altium Designer's Auto Save feature.
With the required document selected in the Files region of the Storage Manager panel, this command can be accessed in the following ways:
- Combined View - right-click in the Time line region of the panel and choose the Show Autobackups command from the context menu.
- Classic View - right-click in the Local History region and choose the Show Autobackups command from the context menu.
First, ensure that the required document is selected in the Files region of the Storage Manager panel.
After running this command, automatic backup versions for the chosen document will either be hidden or displayed depending on whether they are currently visible or not.
- An automatically generated back-up of the document is distinguished by an AutoSave-Date/Timestamp label in the format Version n [AutoSave Date Time].
- The Auto Save feature is enabled and configured on the Data Management - Backup page of the Preferences dialog.
- In order to have auto saved documents added to the local history, and therefore appear in the applicable region of the Storage Manager panel when using this Show Autobackups command, you need to enable the Add autosaved documents to history option in the Local History region of the Data Management - Local History page of the Preferences dialog.