Applied Parameters: UseBrowser=True | ID=LibraryBrowser
This command is used to provide quick access to the Components panel from where you can browse and place a component onto the current document from any of the available libraries. The Components panel offers advanced search functions and the ability to drag and drop a component from the panel directly onto the active schematic document.
For detailed information about this object type, see Part
This command can be accessed from the Schematic Editor by:
- Choosing the Place » Part command from the main menus.
- Locating and using the Part command () on the Active Bar.
- Clicking the button on the Wiring toolbar.
- Right-clicking in the workspace then choosing the Place » Part command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the Components panel will open.
- If the panel is part of a group of panels, using this command will make it the active panel in the group - bringing it to the front in docked or floating modes, and popping it out in pop-out mode.
- The panel can also be toggled with respect to its visibility using the View » Panels » Components command or by clicking the Panels button (available at the bottom right of the main editor) and choosing the Components menu entry.