Created: November 18, 2020 | Updated: February 17, 2021
This dialog provides controls to select which mechanical layers are added to all plot layers in the selected layer group from the ODB++ Setup dialog.
The Select Layer dialog is accessed from the ODB++Setup dialog in the following ways:
- Right-click on a layer group entry in the Layers to Plot section then select Edit Group.
- Click from the layer group entry.
- Select a layer group entry then select Edit Group from the Plot Layers drop-down menu.
- Layer Name - lists the mechanical layers.
- Selected - check the box next to each mechanical layer(s) you want added to all plots.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.