Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to bring the design closer to you, relative to the cursor position, in the current document.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the View » Zoom In command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the CAMtastic Standard toolbar.
- Using the PgUp keyboard shortcut.
- Right-clicking within the workspace and choosing the Zoom In command from the context menu.
Launch the command to zoom in on a particular section of the document. Use the command repeatedly to zoom in to a greater extent.
- As this command is relative to the cursor position, it is a good idea to position the cursor in the desired location, prior to launching the command, and to use the keyboard shortcut.
- This command can be used, through its respective keyboard shortcut, even while another process is running, for example during placement mode.
- You can also zoom in by pressing Ctrl whilst rolling the mouse wheel upwards.