Modified by Susan Riege on Aug 22, 2017
The Local History dialog
The Local History dialog displays the local history of a selected version controlled file.
The dialog is accessed in the following ways:
- From the Projects panel, right-click on a project file then click Local History » Show Local History.
- Click Project » Local History » Show Local History from the main menus.
- Local History - lists all versions of documents since the original document was loaded in the software.
- Label - displays a brief description of the version.
- Time - displays the time the version was saved.
- Compare - click to open selected versions in a split screen view. The Differences panel also is opened and displays any differences between the versions.
If you'd like to comment on the content on this page, use the Ctrl+Enter
keyboard shortcut to send us your feedback. To include a section of the page in your comment (a typo, missing/wrong info, or incorrect imagery), highlight the text (max. 200 chars) and/or image first. Please restrict your feedback to documentation issues - for technical assistance refer to the Altium Forums