Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to refresh the workspace, in effect performing a redraw of the current document, to remove any undesired drawing update effects.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the View » Refresh command from the main menus.
- Using the End keyboard shortcut.
- Right-clicking in the workspace and choosing the Refresh command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the design workspace is refreshed, and the content of the document is redrawn.
- All enabled layers are redrawn, according to the layer order and options defined in the View/Change Layers Order dialog (accessed through the Layers Table dialog (Tables » Layers)).
- This command does not affect the current view setting of the main design workspace.