Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to toggle the display of the current document's editor, between maximized and not maximized.
This command is accessed from the Schematic Editor, Schematic Library Editor, PCB Editor, PCB Library Editor, CAMtastic Editor, and SimView Editor, by:
- Choosing the View » Full Screen command, from the main menus.
- Using the Alt+F5 keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the display of the document editor will be toggled as follows:
- If the editor is currently not maximized, it will become maximized, causing it to fill the entire monitor screen.
- If the editor is currently maximized, it will be returned to its previous (non-maximized) view.
- Using this command, any docked panels will be hidden from display, as well as the application's main banner. Literally all you see is the editor for the document itself.
- If you want to maximize the application window, keeping banner and docked panels, this can be done in three ways:
- Use the maximize button () located at the top-right of the application window. Use the restore down button () to return to previous, non-maximized view.
- Use the Maximize command, available from the menu accessed by clicking the button, at the top-left of the application window. Use the Restore command from the same menu to return to previous, non-maximized view.
- Double-click on the application's main banner, at the top of the application window. Double-click again to return to previous, non-maximized view.