Created: December 6, 2018 | Updated: December 8, 2018
Applies to Altium NEXUS Client versions: 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4 and 5
The Layerstack Visualizer dialog in 2D (left) and 3D (right)
The Layerstack Visualizer dialog allows you to see the layer stack in either 2D or 3D.
The dialog can be accessed from the Layer Stack Manager by choosing Tools » Layer Stack Visualizer from the main menus.
Use the following controls to configure the presentation of the layer stack:
- 2D/3D - select in which view you want to see the layer stack.
- Orthographic camera - enable to view using orthographic projection. Disable to view using perspective projection.
- Show full stack - check to show the full stack.
- Show layer names - check/uncheck to show/hide the layer names.
- Real layers height - check/uncheck to display with the layers' real height.
- Space between layers - check/uncheck to display with space between layers.
- Simple conductors - check to display with simple conductors.