Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to place a Counter Hole View object into the active Draftsman document (*.PCBDwf) as a single drawing view object.
This command can be accessed from the PcbDrawing Editor by:
- Choosing the Place » Additional Views » Counter Hole View command from the main menus.
- Locating and using the Counter Hole View command () on the Active Bar.
- Clicking the button on the Drawing Views toolbar.
- Right-clicking in the workspace and choosing the Place » Additional Views » Counter Hole View command from the context menu.
After launching the command, drawing data is retrieved from the source PCB file, the cursor will change to a cross-hair and the rendered Counter Hole View is attached to the cursor. Move the cursor to the desired position then click to confirm the placement. When dragging a Counter Hole View with the
Left ViewSide selected in its properties, use the Spacebar to rotate the view through
90° increments. A default counter hole is initially shown, however, the view can be changed in the Properties panel to specify any available pad with a counter hole feature from the source PCB design.
- A Counter hole View can be graphically modified after placement. Click and drag the view to move it to a different location within the current sheet.
- Most aspects of a placed Counter Hole View are available for editing in the Properties panel. If the panel is already open, select a placed Counter Hole View to populate the panel with its associated properties. If the panel is not open, double-click on the view to access it.