Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to access the Storage Manager panel. This panel allows you to navigate the active project in terms of its file storage in Windows. The panel also provides access to the local history feature for documents as well as version control.
This command can be accessed by:
- Choosing the Project » Local History » Storage Manager command from the main menus.
- Right-clicking within the Projects panel and choosing the Local History » Storage Manager command from the context menu.
After launching the command, the Storage Manager panel will appear. The panel presents a folder/file view of the active project's documents. You can immediately see which documents are part of the project and where they are stored, as well as other files that are stored but not explicitly added to the project. Right-click on a document to perform file management tasks, such as renaming or deleting.
The Storage Manager panel can be used for:
- General file management functions for files in the project or within the active project's folder structure.
- Management of symbol and footprint libraries stored in an SVN repository and associated with an SVN Database Library. The panel provides access to the local working directory from which a copy of the libraries stored in the repository are checked out. Committal of changes to the repository and reception of updates from the repository can only be performed through this panel.
- Management of backups using the Local History feature (see Data Management - Local History).
- As an SVN compliant interface for your projects.
- Performing a physical and electrical comparison of any two versions of a chosen document.