Link Preferences to Vault Item
Created: November 9, 2016 | Updated: June 19, 2017
The Link Preferences to Vault Item dialog
The Link Preferences to Vault Item dialog is used to link Data Management - Vaults (Preferences) to a chosen item.
The dialog is accessed by selecting Release to Vault from the Save drop-down menu in the Preferences dialog (DXP » Preferences).
- Item Revision - displays the Item Revision ID. This field is uneditable.
- Choose - click to open the Choose Item dialog in which you can choose a desired Item.
- Details - click to open the Item in the Altium workspace that displays detailed information about the Item's Timeline, Revisions, etc.
- Vault - displays the Vault in which the Item is located. This field is uneditable.
- Show in Explorer - use to show the Item in the Vault Explorer.
- Revision Details - displays any detailed information about the chosen Item, e.g., Description, Comments, Notes, etc. This field is uneditable.
- Revision State - displays the state of the Item. This field is uneditable.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.