Created: March 25, 2021 | Updated: August 12, 2021
Where can I find the plane to edge clearance?Starting in Version: 18.0Up to Version: Current
To edit the plane to board edge clearance, you would need to edit:
The Pullback Distance
found within the Layer Stack Manager.
1. Design ► Layer Stack Manager.
2. Select the Plane layer
in the stack-up
3. Open the Properties
4. Edit the Pullback distance
within the Properties
Alternatively, the Pullback Distance
can also be edited directly within the table (this is the method used for older versions of Altium Designer). To do this:
1. Right-click a Column Header ► Columns
2. Within the list, enable the Pullback Distance
Column for view
3. The column should now appear on the table, select the Plane layer
and edit the column entry.
Was this article helpful?
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.