Defining CAM Editor Draw Dimension Preferences for Altium Designer
Created: September 17, 2021 | Updated: September 17, 2021
Parent page: Accessing, Defining & Managing System Preferences
The CAM Editor - Draw Dimension page of the Preferences dialog
The CAM Editor – Draw Dimension page of the Preferences dialog includes options relating to the general settings of the CAM Editor within the CAM design space.
This page is part of the main Preferences dialog that is accessed by clicking the control in the upper-right corner of the design space then select the Draw Dimension entry under the CAM Editor folder.
- Height - enter a value for the height of the dimension text.
- Accuracy (Decimal) - use this drop-down to choose the accuracy in the number of digits for the dimension objects. You can choose between 0 to 6 digits.
- X Scale - enter an X scaling value for the dimension text.
- Offset Text from Dimline - enter a value in inches from the dimension line to the dimension text.
- Style - click this button to choose one of the Autocad text and shape files with an SHX extension as a font style for the dimension objects.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.