Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place arc objects onto the current document. The arc is drawn using two points - start and end.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Place » Arc » 2-Points command from the main menus.
After launching the command, you will enter arc placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to anchor the start point for the arc.
- Move the cursor to the required end point position. As you move the cursor, the arc will appear, anchored by the start point. When the arc size and orientation are as required, click to define the end point and complete placement of the arc.
- Continue placing further arcs or right-click, or press Esc, to exit arc placement mode.
- The direction in which the arc is drawn - clockwise or anti-clockwise - is defined by the Arc Direction option, on the CAM Editor - Drawing Modes page of the Preferences dialog.
- The command can be canceled at any stage before clicking to define the end point, by right-clicking, or pressing Esc.
- Arcs will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Arcs will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.