Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place arc objects onto the current document. The arc is drawn using two points - center and start - and a sweep angle.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Place » Arc » Center, Start, Sweep Angle command from the main menus.
After launching the command, you will enter arc placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to anchor the center point for the arc.
- Move the cursor and click again to define the required start point location.
- The Enter Value dialog will appear, prompting you to enter a value for the sweep angle of the arc. Enter the value required and click OK. The arc will be drawn about the center point, beginning at the defined start point and swept in accordance with the angle specified.
- Continue placing further arcs or right-click, or press Esc, to exit arc placement mode.
- Enter a positive value for the sweep angle to draw the arc anti-clockwise from the start point. Enter a negative value to draw the arc clockwise.
- Arcs will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Arcs will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.