Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to remove all selected text from the current document. A copy of the selection is placed on the standard Windows clipboard.
Access to this command can be made in the following ways:
- Choose Edit » Cut from the main menus.
- Click the button on the Text Standard toolbar.
- Use the Ctrl+X keyboard shortcut.
- Right-click and choose Cut from the context menu.
First, ensure that the text to be cut is currently selected in the document workspace.
After launching the command, the selection will be removed from the document and copied to the clipboard.
- The cut selection can be restored using the Undo command.