Applied Parameters: None
This feature is used to restore the current document to its state previous to the last operation.
This command can be accessed from the PCB Editor and the PCB Library Editor by:
- Choosing the Edit » Undo command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button on the Quick Access Bar.
- Clicking the button on the PCB Standard toolbar (PCB Editor) or the PCB Lib Standard toolbar (PCB Library Editor).
- Using the Ctrl+Z keyboard shortcut.
After launching the command, the last operation will be 'undone' and the document will be returned to its previous state. Use the command repeatedly to undo more operations.
- A command that has been 'undone' using this command can be 'redone' using the Redo command.