Altium 365 Training Overview
Our Altium 365 On-Demand Training includes three in-depth courses, Setup and Use, Library Management, and End User, designed with you and your schedule in mind. Customize your Altium 365 experience and select the courses which matter most or receive a complete overview of our best-selling software with our Altium 365 Bundle.
Altium 365 Training Bundle
The Altium 365 Training Bundle is the best way to learn how to use Altium 365. This bundle includes three courses that will teach you to connect all the key stakeholders and disciplines, from mechanical designers to parts procurement to fabrication and assembly.
Altium 365 Setup and Use
Our most popular for new Altium 365 users, this course explains how to implement Altium 365 in your organization quickly.
- The most popular course for new Altium 365 and Altium Designer® users.
- Implement and organize Altium 365, as well as learn how to manage users, roles, and permission sets.
- Explore how non-licensed users can access and collaborate on designs.
- Learn how to use Altium 365 to collaborate with stakeholders - librarians, mechanical designers, parts providers, fabricators, and assembly houses - to ensure that every aspect of your design stays on track.
Altium 365 Library Management
This course teaches you how to create parts and maintain your component library.
- Explore component templates and types as you learn how to create them individually or in batches.
- Organize library data into folders and transfer libraries into the cloud using the Library Importer.
- Ensure the quality of your components with Altium 365 and track where they are used in your managed projects and schematics.
Altium 365 End User
This course shows you how to use Altium 365 like a pro.
- Access and manage your work securely from both within Altium Designer as well as through any web browser.
- Explore how to add folders, collaborate with librarians and mechanical designers, procure parts, and release your design for manufacturing.
- Learn how Altium 365 can be used to coordinate with stakeholders throughout the design process, ensuring that your project stays on track.