Your primary concern is profitability; a product of revenues and costs. Every cost must be justified as providing additional revenues, or by reducing costs in another way. As a result, you’re often misunderstood and accused of stifling innovation. How do you foster innovation, save costs and increase profitability? How can you avoid risk and be conservative but also on the forefront of your industry?
Nothing But The Best Is Good Enough
The definition of ‘best’ can be ambiguous at best. On the one hand, you want to work with proven tools that have an established track record of success. On the other, you need to make use of the latest technology and techniques to gain that competitive edge. So how do you balance these seemingly conflicting demands and use the ‘best’?
An Established Player With The Latest Technology
We’re not new at this, but our ideas are
- Altium has been in the industry for over 25 years.
Learn More about Altium
- Altium Designer, our flagship EDA tool, features the industry’s latest technology first.
Learn More about the New Features of Altium Designer
- Altium is the preferred tool of fabrication houses and design bureaus around the world.
Learn More about Our Partners
Reduce Product Costs
Reining in and controlling costs is the difference between a successful product that makes your company a household name, and financial ruin. When ramping up production to hundreds, thousands or even hundreds of thousands, every fraction of a penny counts. You’ve established what the market is willing to pay, working backwards from there you’ve established R&D budgets and manufacturing budgets; how do your teams work to keep component costs in line without being handcuffed by paperwork and other non-design related issues?
Get Control of Costs and Components
Stay on budget and inside the confines of approved components
- Set target BOM costs and track the design team's progress during the project.
Learn More about ActiveBOM
- Connect engineers directly to your existing ERP database to put component pricing and availability information at your entire engineering departmenr's fingertips.
Learn More about Supply Chain Integration
- Empower your design leaders to manage the lifecycle and approval status of components for your organization.
Learn More about Component Management
Ensure Teams Are Working Efficiently
You make and sell widgets just like your competitors. Therefore, you understand that while two widgets may accomplish the same goal in different ways, one is better at doing it: yours. That’s why when you buy tools to make your widgets, you want one that not only does the job but does it in a measurably better way. One such way is increasing productivity. Your employees need to work together efficiently, share resources and build economies of scale. They need the right tool to accomplish this.
Increase Efficiency and Productivity
Get your teams working together collaborating and sharing resources
- Automatically keep the schematic and PCB in sync making pin swapping a matter of seconds, not hours.
Learn More about the Unified Data Model
- Seamlessly link ECAD and MCAD worlds ensuring all changes made in one are known in the other.
Learn More about ECAD/MCAD Integration
- Centrally manage components, design data, and templates to make your entire design team more efficient.
Learn More about Data Management