Setup Paste Array (PCB)
Created: July 28, 2015 | Updated: June 19, 2017
The Setup Paste Array dialog.
This dialog provides controls to set up options for array paste.
This dialog can be accessed by clicking the Paste Array button in the Paste Special dialog (Edit » Paste Special).
- Item Count - Enter how many Items are pasted in the array.
- Text Increment - Enter the automatic increment for the display text (e.g. Reference Designator).
- Circular- Enable this option if you want the array arranged along a curve.
- Linear - Enable this option if you want the array arranged in a straight line.
- Rotate Item to Match - Check this box to rotate associated items to the expected angle in a circular array.
- Spacing (degrees) - The angular space between two adjacent items.
- X-Spacing - Enter the desired X space between two adjacent items.
- Y- Spacing - Enter the desired Y space between two adjacent items.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.