Created: June 30, 2017 | Updated: December 15, 2018
Applies to Altium NEXUS Client versions: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4 and 5
The Select Device Sheet dialog
The Select Device Sheet dialog provides controls to select a device sheet to be placed in the schematic sheet.
From the schematic editor, this dialog is accessed in the following ways:
- Select Place » Device Sheet Symbol from the toolbar.
- Right-click then select Place » Device Sheet Symbol from the context menu.
- Click in the Active Bar.
- Click the button on the Wiring toolbar.
- Device Sheet Folders List - the left side of the dialog lists all source device sheet folders added to the project.
- Filter - enter the desired characters to filter target devices sheets.
- Device Sheets List - the right side of the dialog list all devices sheets that exist in the selected folder.
- Device Sheet Folders - click to open the Device Sheet Folders dialog in which you can add, remove, or reorder source device sheet folders.