Net Color Override
Created: February 8, 2023 | Updated: February 8, 2023
The Net Color Override dialog
The Net Color Override dialog allows you to change the override option for net colors.
The dialog appears whenever you attempt to highlight nets without having the Net Color Override option enabled.
The Net Color Override option is accessed in the following ways:
- From the Wiring toolbar, click to access the Net Colors drop-down menu then enable Show Net Color Override ,
- Toggle View » Show Net Color Override from the main menus.
- On the Schematic - Graphical Editing page of the Preferences dialog, enable Net Color Override in the Options region.
Select one of the following options:
- Yes - the net color override option will be turned on.
- No - the net color override option will remain off. You will not see net highlighting.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.