Confirm Break Objects Union (SCH)
Created: October 27, 2017 | Updated: October 27, 2017
The Confirm Break Objects Union dialog
The Confirm Break Object Union dialog provides controls to remove objects from, or keep objects in, a Union.
The dialog can be accessed in the following ways:
- Right-click on any object that has been added to a Union then select Unions » Break Objects from Union from the context menu.
- From the main menu, select Tools » Convert » Break objects from Union then click on the object to be removed from a Union.
Choose Objects to Keep or Remove from Union
- Object Kind - shows the object type, e.g., Net Label, Bus, Hyperlink, etc.
- Description - shows the description of the objects, e.g., height/width, designator, etc.
- Keep in Union - enable to mark an object(s) for removal from the Union.
- All On - click to mark all objects for removal from the Union.
- All Off - click to deselect all objects.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.