Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to delete the active wave plot from the current chart in the Waveform Analysis window.
This command can be accessed from the SimData Editor in the following ways:
- Choose the Plot » Delete Plot command from the main menus.
- Right-click within the active plot then choose the Delete Plot command from the context menu.
First, ensure the wave plot that you want to delete is made active in the waveform analysis window. This is achieved by clicking anywhere within the area of the wave plot.
After launching the command, the entire wave plot and any waveforms contained therein will be deleted.
- If the Number of Plots Visible option is set to All in the Document Options dialog (Tools » Document Options), the active wave plot is distinguished by a black solid line around its waveform name section. If the Number of Plots Visible option is set to 1, 2, 3, or 4, the active wave plot is distinguished by a black arrow at the left hand side of its display area.
- If you want to delete an individual waveform from a wave plot, ensure the required waveform is selected then use either the Delete command or the Remove Wave command. Waveform selection is achieved by clicking on the waveform name (a selected waveform will become bolder in color and have a dot to the left of its name).
- If you want to remove all waveforms but leave the empty plot intact, use the Clear command.