Applied Parameters: CommandMode=CAM
This command is used to place arc objects onto the current document. The arc is drawn using three points - start, end and tangent.
This command can be accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by:
- Choosing the Place » Arc » 3-Points (Start, End, Tangent) command from the main menus.
- Clicking the button, on the Placement Tools drop-down () of the Utilities toolbar.
After launching the command, you will enter arc placement mode. Placement is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor at the required position and click to anchor the start point for the arc.
- Move the cursor to the required end point position and click to anchor this point.
- The arc will now appear, anchored by these two points and ready to be sized. Move the cursor in order to obtain the arc size you require and click to define the tangent point and complete placement of the arc.
- Continue placing further arcs or right-click, or press Esc, to exit arc placement mode.
- The command can be canceled at any stage before clicking to define the tangent point, by right-clicking, or pressing Esc.
- Arcs will be drawn using the current DCode. Set the required DCode in the DCode field on the CAMtastic panel.
- Arcs will be drawn on the current layer. The current layer is displayed on the CAMtastic panel at the top of the layers list. Double-clicking on any layer in the layers list will cause it to become the current layer.