Applied Parameters: None
This command is used to convert a polyline object into its constituent single line objects.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Edit » Explode » Polylines command from the main menus.
After launching the command, the cursor will change to a square and you will enter polyline explode mode. The procedure involves the following sequence of actions:
- Select polyline objects to include in the explode. Simply position the cursor over a polyline object you wish to include in the selection and click. Clicking away from an object allows you to drag a selection area, for including multiple objects in the selection. Selection is cumulative.
- Once all polyline objects are selected, right-click. The selected polyline objects will be converted to their constituent single line objects.
- Continue selecting further polyline objects to explode, or right-click, or press Esc, to exit polyline explode mode.
- The command can be canceled at any stage before the initial right-click by pressing Esc.
- All exploded custom aperture objects can be restored by using the Undo command.