Applied Parameters: CommandMode=NC
This command is used to convert existing circular flashes to drill points.
This command is accessed from the CAMtastic Editor by choosing the Place » Drill » Create Drill(s) command from the main menus.
After launching the command, the cursor will change to a square and you will enter flash-to-drill conversion mode. Conversion is made by performing the following sequence of actions:
- Position the cursor over a circular flash that you wish to convert to a drill point, and click.
- Continue adding circular flashes in this way to build a selection ready for conversion.
- With all required flashes selected, right-click - the selected flashes will be converted to drill points, and new tool entries will be added in the Tool Table dialog, below any existing entries.
- Continue to select further circular flashes for conversion to drill points, or right-click, or press Esc, to exit.
- In order for this command to be available, make sure that you are in the NC Editor, rather than the CAM Editor. Editor selection is carried out from the View menu.