Created: July 24, 2017 | Updated: January 25, 2019
The Fill Style dialog
The Fill Style dialog provides controls to customize the display color and pattern for a fill area (layer, object profile, etc.,) in a Draftsman document.
The dialog is accessed from a Draftsman document in the following ways:
The preview image on the right-hand side reflects options selected in the dialog.
- Pattern - select an existing pattern from the drop-down (
ANSI 31 or
ANSI 37) or select
Solid for no pattern at all.
- Color - select the fill pattern color from the drop-down menu.
- Back Color - select the fill background color from the drop-down menu. This is the color used when the
Solid pattern option is selected.
- Scale - enter the scale of the fill pattern.
- Rotation - enter the rotation of the fill pattern.
- Hatch Thickness - enter the thickness of the lines in the fill pattern.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.