Parameter Editor Options
Created: July 28, 2015 | Updated: June 23, 2017
The Parameter Editor Options dialog
The Parameter Editor Options dialog allows the designer to define the type of information that will display in the Parameter Table Editor.
To access this dialog, click Tools » Parameter Manager from the schematic editor.
- Include Parameters Owned By - use the checkboxes to display parameters owned by:
- Nets (Parameters Sets)
- Sheet Symbols
- That Meet the Following Criteria - select a scope of criteria from the drop down for objects to be included:
- All Objects
- Objects with existing parameters
- Objects with existing used parameters
- Other Options
- Exclude System Parameters - enable this option to exclude all system parameters.
- Selected Objects Only - enable this option to include only selected objects.
Found an issue with this document? Highlight the area, then use Ctrl+Enter to report it.